רציתי לשאול אותך לגבי הדברים שהשארת אצל תומר ,המגבות והפן .
מה את רוצה שנעשה איתם ?
האם את מתכננת להגיע לארץ בקרוב? (אם כן, נשמח מאד ...).
In English that translates to: 'I wanted to ask you about the things that you left with Tomer (her son, my ex-boyfriend), the towel and the blowdryer. What do you want us to do with them? Are you planning on coming to Israel soon? (If so, we'd be very happy...)
So basically she asked me what I wanted to do with the stuff that I left with her son. Doesn't she find it weird to intermediate like that?? It's such an awkward situation; I have no idea what to say to her! Should I tell her to hold on to the stuff? To donate it? To have someone pick it up for me? I don't care but I find this situation so freaking funny that as I was communiting on the T and commuter rail back from Boston today I thought of this e-mail and cracked up out loud multiple times (and people probably thought that I was very weird).
As my good friend wrote to me after I forwarded her the e-mail: "oh for g-d's sake, why did she have to write that email, just stick them in a closet somewhere, and throw them out in 5 years if she hasnt heard from you, or...caste them in bronze if you guys get married...."
Foreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment